Warning: Last items in stock!
The SLE5528 is a standard, low-cost EEPROM memory smartcard with 1K bytes of available storage, with an irreversible write protection feature and a 3-byte programmable security code. The SLE5528 is a fully-compatible, upgraded version of the SLE4428.
The main features :
- Synchronous communication protocol, ISO 7816 compatible
- EEPROM Size, 1024byte
- Memory access protected by a secret code, a 3-byte secret only for data write
- Free reading of the data (excluding the PIN)
- Answer to reset according to ISO standard 7816/3
- Data retention up to 10 years